Our Beautiful Ending

The final three nights of our trip were spent at Geraldine and Joe's house in Lagunitas - outside of Fairfax, just north of San Francisco.
 My heart skipped a beat when we pulled up to this home. It was on the side of a mountain, where Geraldine had planted rows and rows of flowers on the entire hillside. I was in heaven.
 There was a putting green, where the boys had the time of their life, while I floated around like a little pixie smelling flower after flower in disbelief. It was magical ~
 We were given fresh cut flowers in every room where we stayed.


















 This is our final morning in California - packing up to head to the airport.

 Even George was sad to leave...


 We finished up our trip on a fun ride in the front of the train at the airport....

It's difficult to sum up the memorable week that we experienced. It felt like three vacations as we travelled around northern California. I know it made a mark on Sam and Charlie. My heart swells every time I think about the experiences we all shared and the memories we made. There are few things in life that bring me more joy than exploring this amazing country ~ and having the opportunity to share that with our kids is a true blessing. Bye bye San Francisco! Until next time ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!