Dolphin Cruise

You know what I say about game time decisions... they always turn into our best adventures.

On the last day of our trip, Charlie had the idea of going on a dolphin cruise. 

We found a cool catamaran with sails up and seats open, so we made it happen. They even had "Hatcher Family" posted at our table when we arrived on the boat... and a server immediately greeted us with a drink and snack menu.

It was the most lovely way to spend our last day.




It was actually the first, and only, time the whole week that I pulled out my big girl camera...  which is quite remarkable and a little sad (for me anyway).




Our cruise ended up being cut a bit short due to a storm that was closing in on us... It was pretty cool to see it form though.

We were still fortunate to see many dolphins out playing in the water around us (side note: I refuse to put much energy into taking dolphin pictures... I've learned over the years that the pictures do a terrible job of capturing how amazing these creatures are...  In the picture below, I was actually taking a picture of the storm, and a dolphin just happened to show up :)


On our cruise back to the marina, several dolphins were swimming all around, and very close to, our boat...  It made for many smiles.

And that's a wrap for Perdido Key... 
We had beautiful weather and my most favorite company. We relaxed and played and did all the things to make the most of our week away together this summer.

As we were pulling out of our resort, all three boys said, "This was a really fun vacation...Thank you for bringing us here."

I call that a win, my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!