Creepy Crawly Crabs


It is a Hatcher family tradition to go out to the beach after sunset to catch ghost crabs... It is a family fave activity for sure.  

All of our kids LoVe catching creepy crawly things... I can understand being fascinated by them and wanting to see them... but at no point do I have the urge to pick up creepy crawly things, including ghost crabs.

 I just hold the flashlight and the bucket, and occasionally yell "I see one!" 

That's what I call teamwork, folks.




This was pretty early in the evening. We typically fill up at least two of these buckets on each night's adventure.  

Aren't they cute? 🙈

Richie and Charlie were in character as badass crab hunters this time.

I'm thinking the ghost crabs of Perdido Key were pretty happy to see the Hatcher's family vacation come to an end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!