Painting with a Twist

I'm crazy about these kids - and can't help but love having mommy weekends with them. Richie had a much deserved guys weekend away - so I was in full on kid mode. We decided to have a painting adventure and try out Painting with a Twist in downtown Knoxville.
 We picked up some black bean hummus from Barleys and a few refreshments to keep our tummies full.
 I caught Luke with a mouthful :)


 Eagerly awaiting our painting adventure
I picked something I thought would be fun for the kids and easy enough for us all to have a successful day
 Look how beautiful!!

So proud of these kiddos for working hard, paying attention, and creating their own little masterpieces! 💗
The Hatcher family will return!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!