Easter Traditions


It's a comforting feeling to observe your children find joy in the traditions that have been created around them. 
For us, one of those things is our Easter celebration. Every year, it happens to be at my parent's house. My mom has a table cloth that is plastic and is at least 30 years old (I know, right?) that everyone looks forward to seeing as we color Easter eggs.
I didn't know how important this was to my kids until there was a recent Easter Sunday when we didn't do this... and there were tears... 
It keeps me aware of how important these events are to our children as they grow up.  
I am always curious to know what memories will stand out to them when they are grown - it's hard sometimes to know which moments matter, and which moments just pass them by.
Regardless if they know it or not, this is one that matters...

And below... at least two out of three kids faking some Easter bunny love...!

 Some more Easter egg colors out by mommy's garden



Happy childhood memories...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!