School Portrait Time!

Of course, always a little behind here - but still wanted to get these out.  Where Luke goes to preschool, St. Mark's United Methodist, instead of having a generic studio photographer come in and do school pictures, they award us the pleasure of having AK Vogel come in. So I try to make the most of it by snagging Sam and Charlie out of class for a short while to get some sibling photos too.

While I love her photography, I have to say it was a bit of shit show this time around for the Hatcher kids. 
Luke was clearly not feeling it...  hence, the Luke of fear on his face.
It was raining outside and the pictures were taken under a large canvas. While she was setting up, Charlie decided to go running around amongst the raindrops... so he has wet head.

Sam was perceptive, as always, and could tell things were going awry... that's the look I see on his face "I'm trying mom, but I don't think this is what we were going for..."


Regardless, her photographs are gorgeous and these are my sweet kids... and I'm a working mom of three kiddos... and we're all just trying to survive!
I love that the big brothers try so hard :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!