New Adventures


 Luke started his very first day of preschool this week… 
(sniffle, sniffle)

Look what a big boy he is!
He is going to St. Mark's Early Enrichment Program, where Sam and Charlie spent their preschool years… so it kinda feels like home to us. He has Ms. Tracy and Ms. Brittney this year. His first two days went off without a hitch! Luke has done fantastic and seems to be having a blast :)  He is excited to see us when we pick him up… full of hugs and smiles.


I wonder what you're doing right now

and if everyone is treating you kind.
I hope there is a special person,

a nice friend that you can find.
I wonder if the teacher knows 
just how special you are to me.

And if the brightness of your heart
is something she can see.
I wonder if you are thinking about
me and if you need a hug.

I already miss the sound of your voice
and how you give my leg a tug.
I wonder if you could possibly understand
how hard it is for me to let you grow.

On this day know that my heart breaks,
for this is the first step in letting my baby go.

Sam and Charlie have also embarked on their own new adventures!
 Charlie is a big Second Grader! He had his first day a couple weeks ago. He has Ms. Valentin this year and has gotten off to a great start. He was happy to find out that his buddy, Jawad, is in his class. Look at this big boy :)
 And my handsome, Sam, looking all grown up…  Sam started Third Grade this year… He is officially an upper classman :)  He has Ms. Seiber along with his best friends, Jack and Eric.  
Can't believe how big all my babies are getting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peak 8 and Carter Park

In That Space

Sara Smiles... especially At the Beach