Wee Little Snowman

 There is a slight possibility (albeit, very small) that I could have contributed to large amounts of snowfall we've received over the past week and a half. I suspect it has more to do with all of this global warming that we've been experiencing, but I do have to admit I have sent up many prayers hoping for at least one snowfall this year. I'm not a big fan of the snow - I kind of got my fill of it walking across Michigan State's campus in it for 4 years. BUT, babies… snow… cheeks… hats… chubby snowsuits that make them tip over. It's a gift from God. Obviously.
So now my life is full. 
 I got pictures of my baby Luke in the snow.



  




 Heavenly wee little snowman *****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

… And My Most Silly Sweetheart ~ My Baby