Here They Come!

It's my favorite time of year! I get to indulge in my endless obsession of watching all my sweethearts come back to life. It brings a smile to my face daily as I pull into my driveway and peek around into my backyard to see who has grown the most. 
Here are a few of my favorites right now.

Solomon Seal - This is the third year I've had this pretty baby, but the first year that she has started to spread her wings.
 This is Frank! My most favorite trillium!


He has grown a twin this year, both growing from the same bulb. Frank and Georgie ~

Phlox, adding some lovely color
Several patches of Linton Roses, which are always the first of all the sweethearts to bloom


Another variety of Linton Rose
 Columbine ~
  And I'm a total sucker for some wild ferns… I love watching them creep out of the ground.
It feels good to invest some time in my outdoor babies again  ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!