And Then There Were Three...


I was lying in bed the other night beating myself up over how few pictures I've taken lately, which led straight into a morning "adventure" over at my aunt and uncle's house for some pictures.
 I kept my expectations very low - hoping to walk away with just one good picture of the three of them.
 My little loves granted me that one wish...
 And then a couple more… which made mama very happy.
(Disclaimer: Something strange is happening when I import my pictures into my blog - I get all these red/brown undertones that are not present from anywhere else that I view them…  sigh… life goes on)
 Mr. Luke thinks he is quite the little stud muffin with his head all lifted up.


See how peaceful and beautiful it is raising 3 little boys… just smiles and sweet cooperation every step of the way!
:-/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peak 8 and Carter Park

In That Space

Sara Smiles... especially At the Beach