Easter Egg Hunt

There are few things in life that I love more than cry pictures with giant, fuzzy (and quite honestly a tad bit freaky) holiday characters. It makes for the most perfect memory :) Baby Hayes gave me just what I needed this Easter!
 Then he flashed these dreamy brown eyes at me, and I was smitten ~
We had our annual Dunbarton Oaks Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt this past Saturday. Luckily, some of our greatest little buddies live in our neighborhood. 
 I guess this is Charlie's new I'll-give-mommy-a-sort-of-smile-just-so-she'll-get-that-obnoxious-camera-out-of-my-face-look.
 Here's Charlie, Yuke, and Jack Forester… so sweet ~
Unfortunately, the rain started coming down on us and cut the party a little short. Charlie came up missing for a few minutes, but in true Mr. Resourceful Fashion came out strong with an essential rainy day accessory!

 Sam was off running with the big kids searching for a golden egg for most of the afternoon, but I was eventually able to catch up with him.
 Rhett looking so handsome.
No golden egg today, but way excited about the magic 8-ball he found in one of his eggs.





Happy Easter to all! I sure hope the Easter Bunny is good to you this year!

Comments

  1. Awesome pictures! My favorite is the one with Charlie, his umbrella, and his bucket hanging from the handle - keeping one hand free for egg collection . . . very smart thinking :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!