Cinderella's Castle at Night

Without a doubt, the light show and fireworks display over Cinderella's Castle was my favorite part of Magic Kingdom. It was sensational. Like nothing I've ever seen. 
It began with the light show on the castle called "Magic, Memories, You!" When I say "light show", I'm not talking about a laser light show with colorful beams spanning across the sky. I'm talking about a magical show on the castle, which transforms the castle into dozens of glorious scenes. It was truly unbelievable.
I can't imagine the engineering that goes into making it all happen. 
In a matter of 5-10 minutes, the castle transformed from this...
 to this...
 to this...
 to this...
 to this...
 and this...
 then this...
 and finally to this...
 …and that's not even counting the dozens that I missed, or came out blurry. The entire show is perfectly orchestrated to music. It is a feast for the eyes, for sure.


Shortly following the "Magic, Memories, You!" show was the famous fireworks display over the castle. Again, (an attempt at) some pictures to capture what we saw...





 Then all back to this again...
 Amazing! A true masterpiece ~

Comments

  1. Breathtaking! I am a huge lover of fireworks ~ and these look absolutely amazing! I would have been the one saying ~ "oooh" and "aaah" over and over . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!