Sweet Family Fun

I didn't think it was possible for me to love photography any more… but with family photo shoots like I had this past weekend with Wes and Melanie and their gorgeous little boys, I simply can't get enough of it!
 I really did love my time at the UT Gardens with this sweet family. I could chase these little peanuts around all day long snapping shots of their beautiful faces.
On top of that, their mommy and daddy making for some gorgeous couples photography!
 I'll refrain from commenting too much here… Hope you enjoy seeing the pictures as much as I enjoyed capturing them!















Thank you Wes and Melanie for allowing me to be a part of this moment in your lives ~

Comments

  1. The expressions that you captured on these little guy's faces are amazing. And, their mom and dad are lovely, too! Where will you be next Sunday at 4:00 sharp?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!