An Artist was Born

I went to Spirited Art for the first time with my dear friend, Kristen, and I have to say I was quite impressed!
I have zero artistic skill whatsoever, and walked out of there feeling rather proud of my silly little painting. I officially declare myself an artist! :)
And to prove it, I even have my very own fancy signature marking this masterpiece my own!
If you haven't been to Spirited Art ~ or someplace similar ~ I highly recommend you go. You can bring your own drinks, food, and friends. It makes for great girl time… and you walk away with a brand new painting, created by none other than You! And I promise… no skill required!
This is where my nest currently rests… on my patio with the majority of my other birdie obsessions.
I think the peanuts are going to join me on my next Spirited Art adventure… Can't wait to see their masterpieces!

Comments

  1. I love that I have a buddy that is an artist. Thanks for helping me with my artistic dilemma today. You are fabulous, darling :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

Charlie learns to swim!!!