Older Posts

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Taking a Chance

My big brother Sam can do AnYtHiNg! 
He can run as fast as a speeding bullet…
He can climb a tree faster than a squirrel…
He can jump in the sky higher than frog…
AND, he can zoom down a pole just like a real fireman!


See how fast he is!!
It looks awfully scary…
But I really want to do it…
Oh my goodness… here I go!
Just need a little boost from daddy to get me over there…
Almost there…  I… I… I got it!
On my own now…
Weeeeeee! I'm doing it!
It's so much fun!
I'm the fastest fireman eVeR!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the Paul Frank big boy pants! And that big smile at the end :) Once again, it looks like you were all having an awesome time. And, this was a business trip, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I glanced through this after I put it together, I said to myself "I bet pinnip will notice Charlie's undees"... Love that! And YES it was a business trip. Clearly. These pictures don't show that I'm actually off to the side selling a couple hospitals. Really!

    ReplyDelete