Older Posts

Friday, July 1, 2011

And on a Sweeter Note...

Since my last post was all about the creepy, crawly things we've discovered this week, I wanted to share the sweeter, softer side of our time together... 

Pure Love

My big boys

Handsome Sam (with our little 'fro peeking around the corner)

What a lucky girl I am

Sweetness

I wonder at what age giant baby bellies stop being cute?

He was checking out the minnows he just caught 
(notice the twinkles to his left!)

So proud… he became a master at catching them!

Sam taking a giant leap into the water!

Here he goes…

… way up in the air...

Splash!

Bye bye mountain adventure

Thanks for wearing us out!


And…
just for good measure…
.
.
.
It's not right to have an entire post of ONLY sweetness…

Just keepin' it real :)
(He is literally peeing off the top of the fire tower on the Foothills Parkway!)
(I'm truly envious of boys for this ability and privilege)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm quick to giggle inside at something funny, but it takes a lot to get me to laugh at loud. And, sister, you have succeeded in totally cracking me up :) For the record, you are a lucky girl, and giant baby bellies only stop being cute when they are being sported by middle aged men - then, not so cute anymore!

    Thank you so so much for sharing your vacation adventures with all of us. I feel like I've had a little mountain get-away right along with you :) Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete