My Four Walls

The most significant work we ever do, 
in the whole world, 
in our whole life, 
is done within the four walls of our own home.
- Stephen R. Covey


I had an extraordinary Mother's Day.

Mr. Agrestic and my two Agrestic Juniors saw to it that the whole day was filled with all my favorite things.

It began with mini-movie created by all of them in my honor. It is hilarious, sappy, and sweet. Memories I'll cherish forever. Something truly special in the mini-movie that I want to share with you is a photo series of my boys holding this poster in all my favorite places around Knoxville.


I love that they spent a whole day doing this and were all able to keep it a secret from me :) 
Hope you love it as much as I do!

One of our most favorite dining spots!


… and dessert!
The ball field where my li'l sluggers play ball!
Lemon Cookies!
Venti Sweetened Black Iced Tea
Nama ~ Sushi Date!
My Patio
My most favorite place to shop!
Without a doubt, my favorite place to eat (just went there today!)

And then the Grand Finale!


Her Garden

Love!

What a special day it was ~

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mothers and women who have touched my life and have allowed me to learn through your love ~ 

Also, let us not forget those who walk this day with a heavy heart...

I hope all of your souls are shining today.

Comments

  1. I love how your sweethearts celebrated YOU! Certainly a Mother's Day gift you will never forget :) And, Charlie's shirt is most fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In That Space

Peak 8 and Carter Park

… And My Most Silly Sweetheart ~ My Baby